Who is VCAA?
The voice of venture capital in Alberta.
The Venture Capital Association of Alberta (VCAA) is the hub of VC activity in Alberta. Our mission is to propel the growth of Alberta’s VC and technology industries by serving the needs of players in venture capital, private equity, angel and related communities.
We work to
• Increase the flow of risk capital into Alberta.
• Increase the number of profitable investment opportunities available to our members.
• Provide top tier professional development opportunities to those in the VC sector.
• Ensure that our membership is broad and includes those from the VC and technology sectors, those industries that directly service the VC sector, and affiliates.
The VCAA has embarked on an ambitious plan to expand our membership and our sphere of influence.
Add your voice to ours
Our members range from senior veterans of the VC and private equity industries to the new generation of venture capital firms, private equity investors and angels. are driving the technology deals in the Alberta economy.
• Be part of the network that helps drive deal flow in Alberta.
• Have your concerns heard.
• Make connections that are good for your business.
• Participate in professional development and value-added industry events.
Thank you to our Foundation Sponsor: